Handmade Chuspata Reed Loft Lamp
Cone-shaped and robust, this Handmade Chuspata Reed Loft Lamp will illuminate your personal spaces with warmth and aplomb. Hand-woven by the Ihuatzio artisans that form Albaricoque’s dedicated team, each lampshade is made with the natural fibers of Chuspata reeds harvested from Lake Pátzcuaro, dried in the sun then moistened to ensure flexibility when woven.
Woven over a metal structure for strength, this Loft lamp is perfect not only for the loft but for a study, bedroom or even to bring the sun and rich cultural history of Mexico into your kitchen.
Metal structure, Chuspata fabric
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
Height: 11.81" (30cm)
Base: 11.81" (30cm)
Weight: 4.40lb. (2kg)
- This item does not include a cable nor a bulb.
- Albaricoque’s pieces are unique since they are the product of a special process of design and conception which involves the dedication of expert craftsmen.
- The material from which our baskets are woven is the chuspata, a reed that grows on the shores of Lake Pátzcuaro, which is harvested by the artisans of Ihuatzio.
- Once harvested, the chuspata is placed in the sun to be dried, then moistened for a couple of hours to regain its flexibility.
- Only then is it ready to be woven by the magical hands of our artisans, who create with heart to give each product feeling.
This product is ready-to-ship and will be delivered to you within 10-14 business days.
Free shipping on all orders over $100! Shipping time is up to 14 business days.
For made to order items, please check the lead time on the product page.
If for any reason, you are unhappy with the item you ordered, you have 14 days to return or exchange it, as long as it is unused and is in perfect condition. Return shipping is free for orders above $100, and at the customer’s expense for orders below $100.
See the full shipping and return policy here.
You can reach our customer support team by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org